This Policy constitutes a legal agreement between You, as the user of the Website, and VEE9 VENTURES PRIVATE LIMITED, as the owner of the Website. This Policy does not apply to third-party websites that are connected via links to the Website.
BY VOLUNTARILY PROVIDING US WITH INFORMATION, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO OUR USE OF IT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS POLICY.
During the course of Your association with VEE9 VENTURES, You may be required to execute certain other commercial agreements (Commercial Agreements) and such Commercial Agreements shall govern Your business relationship with VEE9 VENTURES.
However, in the event of a conflict between the terms contained in the Website Documents and the terms contained in the Commercial Agreements, as applicable to You, the terms of the Commercial Agreements shall prevail.
Collection of Information
VEE9 VENTURES will use the information provided by You only in accordance with the purposes described in the Policy. During Your use of Our Website, We may collect and process such information from You, including but not limited to the below mentioned:
- Information that You provide to Us by filling in forms on the Website. This includes contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, financial information, if any, unique identifiers such as user name, account number, password and preferences information such as favourites lists, transaction history;
- Information relating to Your business that may be used by Us on the Website or otherwise as agreed to. This information will generally not be used with an identification of individual users or individual businesses. Transparency of a user and business information related to an identifiable business is restricted to recipient users who have been specifically authorized to view such information by the originating and authorizing user;
- Information that You provide when You write directly to Us (including by e-mail);
- Information that You provide to Us over telephone. We may make and keep a record of the information You share with us;
- Information that You provide to Us by completing surveys;
- Information relating to logs is automatically reported by Your browser each time You access a web page. When You use the Website, Our servers automatically record certain information that Your web browser sends whenever You visit any website. These server logs may include information such as Your web request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, referring/ exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We use this information, which does not identify users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users movements around the site and to gather demographic information about the user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
- When You use the Website, We may employ clear web beacons which are used to track Your online usage patterns anonymously. No personally identifiable information from You is collected using these web beacons. In addition, We may also use clear web beacons in HTML-based e-mails sent to You to track which e-mails are opened/ viewed. Such collected information is used to enable more accurate reporting and making the Website better for Our users.
“Cookies” are small files that reside on Your computer’s hard drive and generally contain an anonymous unique identifier and are accessible only by the website that placed them there and not any other sites.
We may collect information about Your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of Your computer. Cookies help Us improve Our Website and deliver a better and personalized service. Cookies enable Us: During Your use of Our Website, We may collect and process such information from You, including but not limited to the below mentioned:
- to estimate Our users size and usage pattern;
- to store information about Your preferences, and allow Us to customize Our Website according to Your interests;
- to speed up Your searches; (d)to recognize You when You return to Our Website.
VEE9 VENTURES may use the services of certain third parties, for the purpose of operating and administering the Website. Such third party service providers may collect the information sent by Your browser as part of a web page request, including Cookies and your IP address and such information will be governed by the privacy policies of the third party service providers.
Use of the Information
We may use the information provided by You in the following ways, viz:
- monitor, improve and administer Our Website;
- conduct research and analysis;
- analyze how the Website is used, diagnose service or technical problems, maintain security;
- remember information to help You efficiently access the Website;
- monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of viewers, visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
- to confirm Your identity in order to ensure that You are eligible to Use the Website.
- to ensure that content from Our Website is presented in the most effective manner based upon Your interests;
- to contact You to ensure user satisfaction with respect to Your use of the Website;
- to provide You with information that You request from Us, where You have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out Our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between You and Us;
- to notify You about changes on Our Website;
- to enable Us to comply with Our legal and regulatory obligations;
- We may also use Your information, and/ or permit selected third parties including service providers, on the Website, with Your prior consent, to use Your information or provide You with such information which may be of interest to You and We and/ or they may contact You about the same. If You wish to be so contacted by the third parties, any information You provide to such third parties may be read, collected, and used by them. Notwithstanding the above mentioned, You may choose to stop receiving such information from the third parties by writing to Us at email@example.com.
Disclosure of Information
We will share Your information with third parties only such manner as described below:
- VEE9 VENTURES may share Your information with third parties with Your prior consent and in such an event, the third parties’ use of Your information will be bound by the Policy. We may store information in locations outside the direct control of VEE9 VENTURES control (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers).
- We may disclose Your information, with Your prior consent, to any member of Our related or group companies including Our subsidiaries, Our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as the case may be.
- In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose Your information, with Your prior consent, to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. User, email, and visitor information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. We may also transfer or assign such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or dissolution
- We may disclose Your information to third-party service-providers, with Your prior consent, solely in the course of their provision of services to Us. We will take reasonable precautions to ensure that these service-providers are obligated to maintain the confidentiality of Your information.
- We may disclose Your information to governmental and other statutory bodies who have appropriate authorization to access the same for any specific legal purposes.
Your Choices about Your Information
You may decline to submit identifiable information through the Website, in which case You may not be allowed to access certain features / parts of the Website. If You are a registered user, You may update or correct Your account information and email preferences at any time by logging in to Your account. Alternatively, if You believe that any of Your information held by Us is inaccurate, You may write to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is Your responsibility to ensure that any information You provide Us remains accurate and updated.
We will retain and use Your information as necessary to comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce Our agreements.
If You wish to subscribe to Our newsletter(s), We will use Your name and email address to send the newsletter to You. However, You may choose to stop receiving Our newsletters by following the instructions to unsubscribe as included in these e-mails or you can contact us at email@example.com.
Links to Third Party Sites
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of Our partner networks, affiliates and other third parties. The inclusion of a link does not imply any endorsement by Us of the third party website, the website’s provider, or the information on the third party website. If You follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites may be governed by their own privacy policies and We disclaim all responsibility or liability with respect to these policies or the websites. Please check these policies and the terms of the websites before You submit any information to these websites.
Storage and Security
As a registered user with an account and a password, You are responsible for keeping Your password confidential.
VEE9 VENTURES uses commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of Your information against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, reproduction, use or amendment.
The information that We collect from You may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination inside or outside India. By submitting Your information on Our Website, You agree to this transfer, storing and/ or processing. We will take such steps as we consider reasonably necessary to ensure that Your information is treated securely and in accordance with the Policy.
In using the Website, You accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet and the world wide web cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure. Therefore, Your use of the Website will be at Your own risk.
We assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond Our reasonable control and You agree that You will not hold Us responsible for any breach of security unless such breach has been caused as a direct result of Our gross negligence or willful default.
In the event We become aware of any breach of the security of Your information, We will promptly notify You and take appropriate action to the best of Our ability to remedy such a breach.
This Policy does not apply to any Information other than such Information collected by VEE9 VENTURES through the Website. This Policy shall not apply to any unsolicited information You provide Us through this Website or through any other means. This includes, but is not limited to, information posted to any public areas of the Website. All such unsolicited information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and VEE9 VENTURES shall be free to use, disclose such unsolicited information without limitation.
We have made every effort to ensure that this Policy adheres with the applicable laws. The invalidity or unenforceability of any part of this Policy shall not prejudice or affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of this Policy.
The rights and remedies of available under this Policy may be exercised as often as necessary and are cumulative and not exclusive of rights or remedies provided by law. It may be waived only in writing. Delay in exercising or non-exercise of any such right or remedy does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy, or any other right or remedy.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
This Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Government of India and subject to the provisions of arbitration set out herein, the courts in India shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Policy.
If any dispute arises between VEE9 VENTURES and You in connection with or arising out of the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of the Policy, such dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the laws of India for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause.
There shall be one (1) arbitrator and the venue of arbitration shall be Mumbai, India.
The language of the arbitration proceedings and of all written decisions and correspondence relating to the arbitration shall be English.
VEE9 VENTURES makes no representation that the content contained on the Website is appropriate or to be used or accessed outside India. If You use or access the Website from outside India , You do so at Your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of such jurisdiction.
Changes to the Policy
We may update this Policy to reflect changes to Our practices. If We make any material changes We will notify You by e-mail (sent to the e-mail address specified in Your account) or by means of a notice on this Website prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage You to periodically review this page for the latest information on Our privacy practices.
Please address any questions You may have about the collection, processing, usage, disclosure of Your information in writing to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can always withdraw Your consent for usage, processing of Your information by Us by writing to Us at the address mentioned above.